Staying passionate about what I do is JT Osgood Hayler’s business motto. Her passion is contagious and resonates throughout The Songbird Society. When this coronavirus quarantine is behind us, step inside The Songbird Society and see for yourself!
At my recent appointment at The Songbird Society, I asked JT a couple of questions. Here is what I learned . . .
How do you stay passionate about your work?
JT said, “It takes practice.”
- Practicing meditation
- Listening to Eckhart Tolle.
- Studying spiritual leaders.
- Challenging myself to go deeper.
- Being aware – reacting more positively.
- Working out with a personal trainer
The Songbird Society’s atmosphere is calm and peaceful. How do you create this unique culture?
- “Having empathy for people is a top priority.”
- I do a lot of watching. I search for and hire people that share the things that are important to me.
- Culture takes time. It’s a patina that doesn’t come overnight.
- I value a salon with a tight knit community of a caring and passionate staff.
How do you handle the challenges of operating a salon?
- I am watching and asking questions. If I see a problem, I don’t sweep it under the rug. I tend to talk about it. I have to be patient in order to nurture The Songbird Society’s culture.
Where does your inner strength come from?
- Growing up in Louisiana.
- I pray and pray.
- I like to grow and evolve.
- I really look at myself, when things happen? I ask, “What can I do?”
From The Songbird Society’s website, I learned how they continue to serve their clients while the salon is closed:
- Favorite products and e-gift cards are available.
- Touch up kits for your color are available.
The Songbird Society plans to re-open on Friday, May 1st 2020. We are looking forward to being together at The Songbird Society soon!
I love you so much!💜
Thank you for writing about
The Songbird Society in your Blog!💜
Your lust for Life inspires me 🦋
I am grateful for you and all the light
You bring to this world.🙏
All my love to you and yours,
I am delighted that you like The Songbird Society post!
I love everything about The Songbird Society!
I have been blessed since 1998 to have been referred to JT by my friend Donna Lake. When you are in JT’s presence you feel as if you are the most important person in the room. JT is a gift to us all! If you ever have the chance to meet her you will feel the same. I am a true believer of “ You become your environment.” As you open the door of The Songbird Society, you immediately feel “The JT Vibe” and I look forward to every visit. Amazing talent and people. Hugs, to everyone! Can’t wait to see you in May. Annie