- 2 1/2 pounds, about 11-12 medium-size peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 1/2 pounds, about 6 medium-size vine-ripened tomatoes, peeled, seeds removed, and chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds, about 3 onions, finely minced
- 1 green pepper, finely minced
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed and finely minced
- 2 bunches cilantro, washed, stems removed, and minced
- 2 bunches mint, washed, stems removed, and minced
- 1/2 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl.
Stir to combine.
Chill for a couple of hours.
Serve with chips, chicken, or fish.