Heirloom Tomato Pasta is a taste of summer!
Four ingredients + salt & pepper. Pure and Simple.
Heirloom tomatoes, pasta, pesto, and fontina cheese.
Make it tonight for dinner. If you happen to have any leftover, it’s delicious the next day!Heirloom tomatoes from My Texas Garden
Heirloom Tomato Pasta
Here's a recipe that captures the taste of summer with heirloom tomatoes and pasta!
- 1 pound Pappardelle or fettucine pasta, cooked
- 2 cups heirloom tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup pesto, preferably homemade
- 1 handful fontina cheese, grated
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Optional: Parmesan cheese grated on top.
Toss the pasta, tomatoes, pesto, and fontina cheese in a large platter.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.