Eat your veggies! Whisk up some homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and serve it with your favorite vegetables!
My Favorite Veggies:
- Red, orange and yellow peppers- slice in half, seed and julienne
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cauliflower – Cut into bite size pieces, blanch for 1 minute, plunge into an ice-cold water bath and drain.
- Asparagus – Trim the ends, blanch for 1 minute, plunge into an ice-cold water bath and drain.
- Green beans – Trim the ends, blanch for 1 minute, plunge into an ice-cold water bath and drain.
Eat your veggies!
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Creamy and tangy . . . this is the dip to serve with your favorite vegetables. Delicious!
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 T. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 t. dried thyme
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t. smoked paprika
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
One hour or the day before, whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the lemon juice.
Add the remaining ingredients, stir to combine. Chill for at least one hour before serving.
*Serving platter available at Nicholson Hardie, Dallas, Texas