All of these ingredients are available year round, making this a great choice for a pasta salad.
B.L.T. Pasta Salad
Easy to make and great for all occasions!
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 T. red wine vinegar
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- coarse salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces bow-tie pasta, cooked, drained, and tossed with a little olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 bunch scallions, minced
- 6-8 slices think-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups arugula leaves, rinsed well and dried
In a small jar, add the extra- virgin olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Shake well. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta, tomatoes, scallions, and bacon. Toss. Add the dressing, toss again.
Add the arugula, toss, and serve.